Referendum Britain, dingbat crazy

A letter a day to number 10. No 1,460 Friday 10 June 2016. Dear Mr Cameron, I am amazed at all the sound and fury that’s kicked off over the EU referendum, admittedly a lot of it is piss and wind, but regardless of that, where’s it all been hiding in six long tooth grinding […]

What have you ever done for us Mr Cameron?

A letter a day to number 10. No 1,394 Wednesday 06 April 2016. Dear Mr Cameron, There is only one thing that is puzzling about the Panama Papers, because the papers themselves really only add wallpaper to a very familiar elephant that has lurked in plain sight for millennia. The rich don’t want to contribute […]

The poor will pay with their lives in a privatised health service

A letter a day to number 10. No 1,334 Tuesday 02 February 2016. Dear Mr Cameron, It’s refreshing to see the growing opposition to your governments destruction of our NHS. Whether it is attacking students bursaries, junior doctors, cash starving our NHS, the steady privatisation by stealth, plans to turn our NHS into a USA […]

Evil men prosper and the poor are sacrificed for profit

A letter a day to number 10. No 1,004 Wednesday 18 February 2015. Dear Mr Cameron, Britain is a tax haven in its own right but also rules the world of off shore tax havens and it’s estimated that up to $32 trillion has gravitated in secrecy into offshore jurisdictions, much of it linked to […]

Civil disobedience should be taught as an art form

A letter a day to number 10. No 980 Tuesday 20 January 2015. Dear Mr Cameron, Oxfam reports that by next year 1% of the world’s population will own more wealth than the other 99%, that is 1% owning more than half of global wealth which in 2013 was given as $241 trillion, that’s $51,600 […]